Sunday, 3 November 2013

Sky-ryyy Halloween Bus

What did you do for halloween this year??

I have always been crazy about halloween,
I LOVE dressing up!
especially when I can legitimately walk out the street wearing crazy clothes and makeup.
What better celebration is there??

Sadly here in Malaysia, there really aren't much celebrations.
LUCKY ME,
This year my awesome boyfriend & his friends invited me to join this really interesting event.



I swear its the cutest halloween bus Ive seen in my life!!
Omgggg I hate those spiders. 




Lots of drink coupons to make sure u become unhumanly drunk.
seriously, I didn't even finish my coupons. 
I passed out. 


In loving memory of my bb gun,
which got destroyed in the midst of some mad psychotic party animals.

U people, are horrible horrible horrible! 
But then again I barely remember how it happened. 


My fav photo really. Thankyou so much for capturing the memories Jillian! :) 








And I shall let the video speak for itself! :)

Cant wait for the next halloween!

No comments: