Tuesday, 31 December 2013

10 things that made up my 2013.

2013 is coming to an end,
& Im hardly ready for whats ahead.

Heres the things that made up my 2013.

ONE.

Travels. 
I went to so many trips this year.
I learnt to take care of myself like no other.
I also learnt budgeting.

I stayed from the most luxurious hotels in Japan to downright dodgy ones in Sabah.
I ate the most expensive abalones, down to the cheapest fish I ever had. 


I would've never gotten to buy any of these experiences ever.


I still remember starting the year in the most awesome way I ever had.
I was in Japan, Hokkaido.
Spending 5 days in a postcard kind of place.
I was never more amazed. 



But my year has then started off into the biggest roller coaster ride ever.
I had so much ups and downs, contemplating moments where I wonder which way I should take. 

TWO.

My year spun off to its first biggest change.
Saying goodbye to my 4 year travel companion
& welcoming a new one.

I was thankful, but also heartbroken.


THREE. 

I acted quite a bit :D 

Part one, 

This must've been one of the most fulfilling thing of my university life.
I got the opportunity to participate in a program event.
This was amazing because I got to know so many of my Juniors that I would've probably never gotten to know in my life. 

My 4 episode short series filmed with pure hard student work.
It was the most difficult and hilarious experience ever.

IF you haven't watched it before.
Here's all of it





ya I looked pretty bad didn't I. 
But its okay,
I've moved past that.

Part two,
I acted in 3 videos for my friends



FOUR.

Drinking.
I've never drank as much as I did this year.
Probably because I was in pretty much pain as well. 
I had been scarred pretty bad at the end of 2012. & I was still recovering.
I was changing, my life was changing.

The fourth thing I'd say was significant in 2013 was the last class trip I had with my crazy weird classmates.
Langkawi.
Was a life changing trip. Small, but significant. 



FIVE.

My niece and nephew.

Both my elder brother and sister expanded their families this year.
I now have a lil baby girl and boy that calls me Aunt. 




SIX. 

Raves. & EDM
I had a year full of firsts.
I never raved til this year.
I always loved EDM & crazy electronic drops.

But I never got to love it this way. 



SEVEN. 

Work.
I never worked that much in my lifetime.
Especially independently.
I learnt to earn and spend my own.
It was the most satisfying and enlightening experiences ever.



LOL look at me. OH gad.

EIGHT.

Friends. 
I cant describe how thankful I am to have gained so much more friends this year than I ever had.
Met some new people, 
brought relationships closer


and regained some lost friends.

Nothing feels better than this. 
I love them more than ever. 




NINE

I finally got to achieve another of my biggest wishes.
My tattoos.

I have two this year.
& I cant wait for the many more to come.

<3 



TEN.

last but not least,
This year meant the world to me because I finally found someone that loves me

guides me, but never ever, stops me from being who I am.
He brings out the best of me,

& encourages me.
He takes care of me,

but does not make me dependant.
I love him more and more each day.

& I am grateful for all that he has brought to my life this year.

Thankyou for bringing the meaning into my life.
Thankyou for showing me what this life could bring.
Thankyou for being a blessing in disguise. 


My angel, my hope, my every breath & every heartbeat.



And last but not least,

HAPPY 2014 people.


My only resolution is to keep discovering life and enjoying every moment to the fullest.

Lots of LOVE HUGS & KISSES.


6 hours to go! 







1 comment:

Sarah Chow said...

Happy New Year Vickie!

Personally love #10, its amazing when you have found that one missing puzzle piece to complete the whole puzzle :)

Oh, to add on :
You have been nominated for an award by me! Check out what and why here : http://lashesandstrokes.blogspot.com/2013/12/liebster-award.html

And no, its not a spam =__=