Thursday, 9 January 2014

I wish I lived in Wonderland.

If you guys don't already know,
I am CRAZY about wonderland.
I love everything about it because its so beautifully creative.
& it barely makes sense.

I love Alice because shes so much like me.
I daydream so much, and most of the time my dreams is just crazy abstract.


& yes, I cosplayed Alice.
I dont even cosplay.
But I HAD to do this.

The costume, hair and shoes took me an entire week to find.
But I love how this turned out.
& this is not the end yet. 

Also I remember a few years back when it was the premiere of Tim Burton's Alice,
I WENT CRAZY.
Literally MAD.
Because they had this gorgeous installation at the center court of Midvalley
that looked like the setting of Wonderland.

(Omg so sad I had to google image because I misplaced my photos somewhere)


Well then I swore one day when I have a house, I'd decorate a section like this.
& have a birthday in this theme.
& I have an entire Pinterest board dedicated to wonderland themed things, & tattoos.
yes, Im considering an abstract piece in Wonderland theme.

I cant believe I missed this though. *sigh


Anyways, as I was saying..
(I shud stop being distracted...)

The White Rabbit, reminds me of how I am like when I chase for something.
Most of the time it just brings me to a whole different 'world', but yet, instead of being afraid,
I just end up learning so much that I never even thought I would.

The mad hatter, well I wasnt much of a fan of this crazy guy, until Tim Burton came up with a different rendition of the character.
I am in love with how he said to Alice "You used to be much more..."muchier." You've lost your muchness" 
& the way he is so much more emotional and deep compared to the original Hatter.
ALSO a huge part was because Johnny Depp played the character.
Honestly! I wouldn't mind giving up reality and being with him forever <3

I mean, LOOK AT HIM!
My fav actor in my fav story...
*bliss



& last year, when I was in Disneyland Tokyo,
I spent all my money swiping off Alice in Wonderland merchandise off the shelves.
I literally bought 80% of the shop.

I wanted to dine at the restaurant so bad, but the line was madness



Anyways, its been so hectic this week I barely had time to sit and write here.

But while I was doing research at class earlier,
I came across something that completely psyched me.

"HOW DO I NOT KNOW ABOUT THIS?!"
that was my first reaction. LOL

What is it?

365G - Day 9

Today's grateful discovery?




Suddenly I felt like the world is not such a horrible place afterall. 

Hahahaha okay I'll stop being dramatic.
I cant wait to watch this series! 

ASSIGNMENTS BE GONE! 

& I wanna end this post with my other really fav Character from this year.

Olaf from Disney's Frozen.

My classmate showed me this.
& I was laughing so hard,
Im still laughing right now.


No comments: