Sunday, 2 March 2014

Natural Look Makeup Tutorial


When I posted this photo,
quite a number of friends were curious about my makeup 
&
I promised to make this tutorial about a month ago.
So this is officially my very first makeup tutorial video.

I noticed that it was so difficult to find tutorials for double eyelids like mine.
All the asian tutorials are for single eyelids,
and all the non asian ones are for huge double eyelids.
What bout me?? :( 
Well I kinda translated their techniques and as usual, 
made my very own quick shortcuts.

So this is basically my everyday makeup.
When I actually DO makeup that is. (most of the time Im just lazy)
its really really quick and easy to do once u know the ways.

I love this look because it makes such a significant difference yet it isn't obvious at all to others.
Basically it makes you look like you're super fresh.
Even if I have slept for only 3 hours.

The best part?
The makeup doesn't feel cakey even after a full day out.
I only used really light products on the face.
strictly no cakey blush & foundation :)

With that said,
Watch the tutorial & give me some comments yeah? :) 



List of products used :

Stila: Stay all day HD Illuminating BB Cream 


Peripera Peri's Milky Tint in Milky Pink


Maybelline Long Extreme Stiletto Mascara


Urban Decay: NAKED Basics Palette 

No comments: