Tuesday, 8 April 2014

My Muse.

I'm treasuring every peaceful moment I have on weekdays...
Happy relaxing moments where I just reflect back on my life and all of its beauty.
&
Times like these I feel blessed.

theres nothing more amazing
to realise my life's been filled with amazing muses.
inspiring people that shares my love and passion,
people that make me smile,
just by being around them.


So March hasn't been great.
I went M.I.A and off the grid for the longest #10daysofsilence ever.
But I got to admit, it was one of the best decisions I've ever made.

I had more time to compose myself and the restriction actually held me back from saying and doing a lot of things that would've been quite unpleasant.

BUT ALL UNHAPPINESS ASIDE,

I AM BACK! & slightly more improved this time.




I just thought that I should do this post about how my beloved people inspire me.

Firstly would be my sistah Jules,
Being around her makes me feel that its okay to be overdressed all the time.
& whoever thinks we're weird, we don't need em anyways.
Her amazing fashion sense and coordinating abilities just never cease to inspire me.
Soak up in her stylish vibes at Sundaesins


Jim, this too good looking to be true photographer that took these photos?
yeah well he has a full time job, several part time jobs
and still smilingly welcomed our spontaneous midnight photoshoot request.
& at 12 midnight he comes up with these amazing shots.
Surprise no surprise, he's the co-founder of this new
but very special close to heart photography team.
Right Click Production


& boyfriend... well he basically am my encouragement.
Though I dont admit it to him, I admire his strength, drive and passion to be healthy and fit.
He's the reason I have no excuse to grow old and flabby.
& provides me with sufficient emotional rollercoasters to keep my facial features working.







And at the end of it all I would say that the one most
fashionably and tastefully inspiring person I have in my life so far is Mr.James.
For his courage to be no one less than who he is.
For his amazing collection of shoes at SneakerBoo
The way he has shaped his life around his passion and unique sense of style.
I am blessed to have met and awed by his one-of-a-kind crazy daring everything.


first guy to out Jump-shot me :( 


Adidas Originals x Jeremy Scott SS14 Jersey + ZARA Wrap Mini Skort + Duffy the Disney Bear


SUPREME Cap + Vintage Sunnies + Navy Blue


 Turquoise hair by La'Mode Midvalley.

Thank You for sharing with my your extraordinary fashion.
I have never looked so SWAG in my life.


Stay tuned on my next post about Life as a Blue haired pixie. 




No comments: