Sunday, 1 June 2014

Jump Street Asia, Trampoline Park KL


I PRESENT TO YOU,

THE 3rd LARGEST TRAMPOLINE PARK in the WORLD,
& THE LARGEST IN ASIA, Opened 1st in MALAYSIA.
37,000 SQFT of floor space
& their main jumping arena is 9,000 sqft on its own!!

*PRIDE 

& what more??

AN EXCLUSIVE PREVIEW & FIRST HAND EXPERIENCE REVIEW 
by YOURS TRULY.

Yes. * sweaty hugs and kisses. 



The park is really easy to find.

Waze to Jaya One,
Drive into the road towards the parking lot
& drive straight whilst looking out on your right.
Turn into BOSCH factory or when you see the JUMPSTREET ASIA signboard,
turn in BEFORE it, not after.

I'm mentioning this because my girl and I got a lil confused at first.


ample of parking space available.



Here's the park, clearing up as we arrive. 


For General Admission:

OFF PEAK (Mon, Tues, Wed)
1st Hour @RM20 & 2nd Hour @RM17 


 PEAK (THURS, FRI, SAT, SUN) 
1st Hour @RM25 & 2nd Hour @RM22

Compulsory ONE TIME Grip Socks purchase
@RM4.50/Pair
(SO AFFORDABLE!)


MULTI VISIT PASSES (including 1 Pair of Grip Socks)

OFF PEAK 
5X Visits @RM90
10X Visits @RM170

PEAK
5X Visits @ RM112 
10X Visits @ RM212



Professional referees on duty.
I can feel half my worries drifting away already! 


 

& before we began, we kept our stuff in the lockers.
RM1 for Small locker - Fits my bag and shoes perfectly.
& RM3 for Large locker - For groups to share perhaps?

I also love how they took the time to provide these 
really comfortable & safe locker key with wrist bands.

No worries about losing the key even as I jump around

Tried & tested,
these wristbands don't hurt one bit.
infact I actually forgot all about it & left 
without collecting my driver's license back from the registration counter. 

After we were all settled and ready with our socks,
OFF TO JUMPING WE GO!!! 

***** 

 Unlike my previous posts,
This time I am sharing you my VLOG before the photos.

Why?
because this is ALL ABOUT THE LIVE EXPERIENCE!

Here's a little #FACT::

Trampoline jumping burns twice the calories as compared to running!
So 15 minutes of jumping is equivalent to 30 minutes of running. 




Introducing the different courts


This is the SLAM DUNK court,
Here's where everyone lives their dreams of being a basketball pro athelete.
Lebron James wannabe?
Look no further! :)


The HIGH PERFORMANCE area.
This one's equipped with 6 Olympic sized trampolines a different "bounce" power.
*check me trying it out in the VLOG! 



 I can now say, THE SKY'S THE LIMIT!
(or the roof) 



 DODGEBALL Court.
Get your teams here and challenge yourselves to a game or two!
I didn't get to try this out as they closed it already.

Isn't it an awesome idea? Trampoline Dodgeball?
its like, x10 the awesomeness!!

I can't wait to bring my friends here to do so though!
Hopefully I'd still get the privilege to record it!



FREE JUMPING Court!

Over 9000 feet of jumping area for jumpers of all ages.

What I thought when I saw this?
OMG MY PARKOUR DREAMS CAN COME TRUE NOW!

Here's a little true story.
I always always wanted to be as cool as the parkour guys I see on youtube.
& I kept telling my friends that if only there was a space with trampolines, foam pits and stuff that I could learn to jump around and hop off walls etc...

& TADAAA!! JUMP STREET ASIA APPEARS!!!

feels like my fairygodmother heard me.

*tears of joy 

oh and also,
I met our very own local parkour team, Alpha Parkour Movements

They performed before we arrived so sadly we missed it.
I could already imagine myself fangirling. 

Maybe I'd score myself some training?
Maybe? 



& this is THE CAGE

Its for kids ages 5 or below... or under 120CM's tall.

In short, this is the smurf trampolines.
Okay just kidding.

This court can be specially reserved for birthday parties 
LUCKY KIDS!!!!
I wish I had this when I was a kid.
I can only imagine the amazing things I could do.
*sigh



but its never too late to re-live my childhood right??
I mean, I'm not that old.. 



Hah! NOT BAD EH!? 




Okay, honest confession,
I totally didn't realise/remember that this is a kid's area.
So EMBARRASSING. 




THE FOAM PIT

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE the softness, safety and possibilities this pit offers.

It is LITERALLY like a non-watery swimming pool.
That you can't drown in.
The landing is sooooo soft it feels like I fell into the clouds.

Oh, a little tip though,
do not over exert yourself when u try to get out of this foam fluffiness.
there is no difference how hard you kick and push in here
because the fluffiness absorbs it all.
Think spongebob. 


yeah, its like that.
Just try to use the friction instead, to drag yourself out.
It gets easier once u get the hang of it.




I look so happy falling in.
its like I'm saying
"HELLO THERE COMFORT!" 



Let me try diving...

no... actually thats me trying to do a flip.
I look like a dead prawn.
:(




This is how you stylo-milo a Slam Dunk... if you're really awesome.


This is how you pose at the Slam Dunk court totally irrelevantly.





& here's how I slam dunk,
as someone who never even played Basketball without getting injured before.



SO MUCH CONFIDENCE



Why?
Because I KNOW I won't get hurt.



Thats why I swapped my head with a ball instead.




C-c-c-c-checkkk me out!!!

*so proud of myself


Selfie from all the way on top!

Bless the imperfections on my face.
I just sweat all my concealer off. :( 



Thank you SO much for being so friendly, patient and kind to us!

Thank you for taking good care and guiding us so so thoroughly.

& most of all


You guys were amazing really inspiring as well!

Hopefully I could come back more often to learn to be just as good!!!



Don't forget us!!! 




 The cafeteria. 


I love the colorful chairs! 



 Yummy sandwiches and wraps for sale @ about RM12+ each


The friendly and charming cafe people :) 


I ordered a Lamb Wrap to try.
& wow...I'd even come here just for the food.

Oh and, though this looks really little,
its SUPER filling.

I was stuffed!! in a very happy way! 



Iced Cappucino.
Super strong and freshly brewed

& u know what I love most about it?



It looks good even if its ICED!
Most cafe's serve cold coffees thoroughly mixed and bland looking.

PLUS, extra coffee powder on top can NOT go wrong.

& I slurped, every bit of that coffee. 



  
 Thank you for giving us the chance to try this before everyone else does!
I am truly honored and grateful.
Enjoyed every bit and I must say,
I am addicted!



 Shameless posing at the impressive graffiti wall!!


& we were exhausted by the end of it all.
Gulped water for a good 20 seconds or so from the drinking station.
Yep, free water!!!
I never liked how some sports places make it impossible to not pay for a drink
so I absolutely loveeee that drinkable ice cold filtered water is available FOC.


View from the cafe seating area downstairs.

& the cafe serves F&B that are taken downstairs in Take Away form.
So your coffee's will come in a paper cup instead if you decide to sit downstairs.

I guess its to prevent from any glass breaking etc near the jumping area. :)


We left the place feeling stress free, overjoyed & exhausted at the same time.
I can't wait to bring my friends over & show off the stuff I learnt!


We dropped by Jaya One for a nice refreshing drink after.
Perks of being so close to a mall!

What more excuse is there not to come jump around???
I don't see any!


"aaaaahh!!!! So satisfied and happy!"


Drop me a message at my facebook if you wanna go jump with me!
I'd be thrilled!! ;) 


BOOK YOUR JUMP TIME ONLINE!

1 comment:

Деян Кривошеенко said...

Hi there, here in http://www.JumpOffCT.com you can see
Jump Off Indoor Trampoline Park and Fun Zone is an awesome place for people of all ages to come and have fun.